Before you write, please know that…
- I’m a real person and hearing your thoughts about my stories is very much appreciated.
- Let’s spread good vibes and not hate.
- Your suggestions are welcome, feel free to comment or send me a DM and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
This is my personal blog
- All opinions expressed here are my own and NOT OF THOSE ANYONE ELSE! I am solely responsible for my content – not anyone else. No group, nor my family, my special someone, my employer or ex-bosses, church, organizations and any other entity that I may be associated with or not would be responsible either. It’s all about me, me, on me and ONLY ME.
Photos and videos
- All photos and videos used here are credited to rightful owners. Usually, I google photos or any media for representation. I believe all media, may it be in photos, videos or music are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. If you are a copyright owner of a media that appears on on my blog, please feel free to contact me, with a link to the photo and I will remove it immediately. However, all photos and videos are owned by me. Music used in videos are also credited to the right artist.
- I will really appreciate it if you respect my intellectual and even more my not-so-intellectual property. Everything else in this blog belongs to me. But if you’d like to cite some information or even use my media, feel free to post it as long as you know how to credit me. Respect begets respect and hope you agree on that.
- Comments are welcome, however, I reserve the right to approve or delete any comments submitted DUE TO:
- Comments deemed to be spam
- Comments with profanity
- Comments deemed offensive
- Comments with hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group
I hope I make sense, you respected my ramblings and you have understood EVERYTHING.
Again, if you have any inquiries or suggestions, please feel free to send me a message via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for dropping by here in my digi hub.